Cases for returning products
You can request the return of products in the following situations:
- The packages are severely damaged;
- The products were delivered / invoiced incorrectly. Delivery of products other than those requested must be reported immediately. You can request a return for the replacement, and if the product is no longer in stock, you can opt for a replacement or a full refund. If the replacement is agreed with a higher value product, you will pay the difference, respectively if the value is lower, you will receive a partial refund up to the value of the replacement product. Return and shipping costs for the replacement product, if any, are paid by the customer.
- The products have manufacturing defects;
- You have the right to return the products by written notification, without penalties and without invoking a reason, within 14 days of receiving the product, according to art. 7 para. 1 of OG 130/2000. In this case, the direct costs of returning the products will be, according to the law, charged to the buyer.
Conditions for returning products
All products must be returned in the same condition in which they were received. We do not accept products on which unauthorized interventions have been performed or which have been damaged by you, directly or indirectly, such as damaged or incomplete packaging, show signs of wear or use, scratches, shards, blows, mechanical / electrical shocks; products that are not accompanied by all accessories are also not accepted.
All ESSAVE products must be returned in the original packaging, accompanied by the invoice, the initial labels, the seal, all intact and all the documents with which they were delivered. If the delivered products were accompanied by any gifts, they must also be returned.
In accordance with the provisions of art. 16 of the Emergency Ordinance no. 34 of June 4, 2014 on consumer rights in contracts concluded with professionals, as well as for amending and supplementing certain normative acts, “They are exempted from the right of withdrawal provided in art. 9-15 regarding distance contracts and off-premises contracts the following:
(e) the supply of sealed products which cannot be returned for reasons of health protection or hygiene and which have been unsealed by the consumer;
Therefore, in accordance with the applicable legal provisions, for reasons of health protection or hygiene, no products that have the red seal damaged or removes will be accepted upon return.
If the products whose return is requested show damaged or incomplete packaging, traces of wear, scratches, bumps, lack of seal or other interventions that affect the condition of the product, we reserve the right to decide to refuse the refund or to stop an amount, the amount which will be communicated after the assessment of the damages caused.
All return costs are paid by the buyer.
In order to request the return of a product, you must first notify us, in writing, at the e-mail address email@example.com, where you must include the following information:
- First name
- Order number
- IBAN (for refund of order value)
- Reason for return (optional)
After we respond to your email and confirm your return request, you can send the product to us with a express courier company.
In case of exercising the legal right to return the product, the refund of its value will be made by bank transfer to the account indicated by the buyer within 14 days from receipt of the returned product.